Moiving AFIT from H-E to Actifit Wallet


Moving AFIT from H-E to Actifit-Wallet

Hello InLeo community!

I share briefly how to move (to add) AFIT to your Actifit Wallet.
I just did I try with last 30 AFIT i have received as a tip, thanks to @caleb-marvel and @pjanseen for their support.

Then I will increase a little bit my AFIT into Actifit-Wallet.
The first thing you will see in your Actifit-Wallet is the different coins you have beginning for AFIT (which is actually in your Actifit-Wallet), then HIVE and HBD (it shows you the amount in you Hive-Wallet), and then it shows you coins in other locations (Wallets).
So, looking for the way to add AFIT, I tried some of the bottoms till I found out scrolling down...

The last two coins show you the AFITX and AFIT you have in Hive-Engine (which you can access through Tribaldex (my prefered) or Leodex, but lately I am getting disappointed from leodex.io, as 364 HIVE are like loss and I have never received since a couple of months.
I clicked the first icon to the rightnand give me the choice to Move AFIT to Actifit Wallet.



You input the amount then Proceed. And it will be authorised by your keychain or wherever the way you use to authorise your transactions.

I see it is convenient to increase the amount of AFIT in this moment when prices are still very cheap.

I hope you find useful this tip. It will be useful if you already use Actifit for your Daily Steps post and you want to increase your AFIT in order to get more rewards.
If you have more questions about Actifit, let me know.

That's all for this post!

Thank you for your support and your following!

2 Comments

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Iniciando Staking en Harmony-ONE

Entrega de solicitud de Visas de dependientes-Hong Kong